Sunday, December 28, 2008

After a long trip in the car (which went very well)...we found our way to Deckerville and we are so happy to be here. The kids were so excited to see their cousins and lots of snow.Here are my brothers and sisters - definitely a full house, but we do have loads of fun.

And of course you can't leave out the grandkids. On Christmas eve, the kids opened one present (the boys got pjs and the girls got dolls). Again, they were so excited to be in Michigan. After the kids went to bed, we (the adults) opened our presents. Then on Christmas morning, we let the kids open presents. They all got so many new and fun toys. But the biggest present to everyone was the new pool.Here is Caleb and Chloe enjoying the new indoor pool that my parents put in this fall. I will be sending more pictures and movies of them enjoying the pool. I just wanted to send some pictures of us having fun in Michigan. I hope to send some pictures of opening presents with the Lunn family as well as the McGregor family when I get home. Have a happy new year!!!


No comments: