Saturday, October 31, 2009

Not so Random Cuteness

I thought the title to this post was good and appropriate though I did steal my sister in law's blog title...thanks for the idea Jennifer....:)
Saturday was the first day
in a LONG time that it was actually nice, not too windy or cold or rainy. So, rather than letting the kids play the computer or wii, we convinced them to go outside (Okay, the only one we had to convince was Caleb). Once outside, they played in the tree. We planted that tree the Spring after Caleb was born and now it is just right for them to climb...with much help. I really wish that we would have planted more trees at that time
because we need more shade.

Once Caleb got into the tree, he stayed there for at least 30 minutes

Chloe had fun in the tree, she was a little nervous being 5 feet off the ground, but she did great.

Keira takes her turn on the branch. She did great holding herself up.
Chloe is so strong, she also did great.
Thought I would end with this picture. I love it. Maybe one day I will be really good at photoshop and be able to really edit my pictures, although, my camera takes them pretty good so not much editing is needed.

2 comments:

Jennifer McGregor said...

HA! That tree is so big! Very fun pictures... and LOVE the picture of Chloe, too!

Rochel said...

How fun! Ever miss playing TTS up in the tree by the chicken coup? (How do you spell coup?!)
That picture of Chloe is awesome...I'd love to play with it on photoshop if ya want....you'd have to e-mail to me though :)