Monday, August 23, 2010

First day of School

Caleb started 1st grade today. As you can see he isn't too sure of his new teacher, but I am sure by the end of the year, he will be giving her hugs. He had a good day, he said he was a bit nervous on the way to school, but he was fine. He now has a locker and I think he thinks that is pretty cool. I am sure once the newness wears off, it will be a different story. He also is old enough to walk home by himself...that is a little nerve wracking, I am planning on being at the school to where he walks to me and I will gradually get farther away so he can do it on his own by the end of the year. So much independence.....we will see how long it takes me to let go of that boy....probably way longer than he wants it to take :) I am just glad he still lets me take pictures of him...

No comments: