Saturday, October 2, 2010

Alpha Wolf

You had to know it was coming....my son was Alpha Wolf this week. Okay, so it was a couple weeks ago, but anyway....His teacher sent me an email telling me what a joy Caleb is in class and how great a job we are doing with him. I love to hear that especially on those days when we don't get along so well, I begin to wonder if we are doing right by him. Anyway, Caleb has had a great start to his school year and loves his class. He also started Awana at church and he loves that too, he is memorizing scripture (my favorite part) and making new friends. This week we are working on the 23rd Psalm, which I have had memorized since I was a little girl, so that makes me excited to work on it with him. One of those that never gets old hearing...."The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want....." LOVE IT and I love my boy and am so proud of him.

1 comment: