Monday, December 20, 2010

Advent calendar fun.....all in one

So, we have been very busy this month....after our Christmas craft we had berrilicious night (frozen yogurt place), fun with dad (mom played bunco w/friends), pictures with Santa, go shopping for each other, going away party for friends leaving, Chloe's choice for dinner (pb&j), happy birthday Jesus party, and here are the ones that I took pictures of....

Here is our best attempt at a family picture for mom's wall.. I think I am going to try again, it looks like the corner where Keira is is foggy or too bright...any ideas on how to fix that? otherwise, it is the best one so far....
We had our neighborhood dinner party and it was quite fun. It started at our house with craft and appetizers, then on to the Dodson's for main course and finished at the Sim's for dessert and book exchange. I had my camera at home, but didn't take it to the other places...
We also decorated gingerbread cookies, now if I was a really awesome mom, I would have made the cookies myself, however, I took the easy way out and they didn't know the difference (probably cuz I have NEVER made the cookies...), they had fun and the cookies turned out really cute...not edible, but cute.


I do however, make sugar cookies and this year, I made WAY too many...well over 200. We took some to school, took some to our friends, sent some to the Salvation Army for the homeless Christmas dinner, ate too many, took some to Awanas, anyway, they turned out cute and the kids had fun making and decorating them.




This is a busy week for us too, so hopefully the camera will be clicking and I can give you a taste of life in the Lunn house at Christmas time :) I do have another post about my favorite activity we did, I think you will like it too.....the Christmas Journey...coming soon!

No comments: