Monday, January 31, 2011

We are still here....

After Christmas, I go through camera detox...maybe that isn't what it is called, but I am pretty sick of taking pictures, so I tend to stop...and then when I try to find pictures of January, I am always disappointed that I didn't take any pictures....well, again this year, I didn't take many...just of our snow (that stuck around for almost a full week!) and of Caleb's birthday...we have been very busy getting our house ready to put on the market...which will probably be this week.....Chloe doing gymnastics and cheerleading, and just your run of the mill stuff that distracts you enough to feel like you have no free time...

We had a full day of snow and then the weather stayed below freezing for several days (99 hours below freezing according to the weather man) so we enjoyed the snow for a few days...Like I said I didn't take many pictures, but at night when the girls wanted to go outside, I decided to take a few pictures....



It certainly is nice that we are getting more equipped with snow gear....going to have to since Colorado is sure to have more snow than Texas....

No comments: