Sunday, March 20, 2011

Josh's Birthday Celebration

Sorry it has been so long since I last posted, I know you are all just dying to hear what is going on with us (all 5 of you)....I was having issues with my blog not letting me upload pictures, and since I figured you really just look at the blog for the pictures, I better not post something without pictures.....
We celebrated Josh's birthday by going out to eat at Sicily's and then heading back to our house for dessert and presents.... I realize that this is backwards, but once I figured the pictures would load (one at a time...), I had already loaded another picture and decided not to press my luck by deleting it... Here is Josh opening his presents.
Caleb and Bella
Victoria and Chloe
Cindy and Keira
Josh and Jeremy
Josh's cousins Sandra and John along with his Aunt Mary came to town for the weekend. They came to celebrate with us.
All in all, it was a great dinner and party.

No comments: