Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pikes Peak

On Friday, we headed out to Pikes Peak....I doubt I will ever tire of this view.....if I do, please hit me upside the head....
the 1/4 way point...

notice the build a bunny, bear, and cat came with us...

this is the only sighting we had of big foot.....thank goodness....
On a tall rock...scared me so I volunteered to take the picture...


At the top with the mountain man...
Eating a doughnut at the top of the mountain...the highest doughnut shop in the world... (ok, I know it is high, but not sure about that last stat...
these doughnuts look tasty.....
it sleeted a bit while we were there, we decided to head out before that storm came, didn't feel like getting stuck at the top where we had to share what little oxygen there was with all the people there...


Can't wait to have more visitors so we can come back...

No comments: