Friday, October 14, 2011

Grandpa and Grandma's visit

I haven't posted pictures of Chloe doing gymnastics since she first started, so I thought it would be nice to post some pictures. Grandpa and Grandma Lunn were here to see her do her gymnastics and so I took my camera. She is doing this class for the next couple of weeks, then she will be moving to the advanced/competitive class. That makes me a little nervous, but I am super excited if she loves it that she will do great and most importantly have a good time!

I apologize for the view, but that was all I could get, she does a great bridge, so I had to take a picture :)

She really does love it now, hopefully that love will continue :)
Keira showed off her new outfit that Grandma and Grandpa bought her...loves the clothes that twirl - never thought my girls would be so girly, but alass they are!


The kids were so happy to see their grandparents!

No comments: