Monday, October 1, 2012

The Cosmos

The strangest sensations happened here at the cosmos.  I am not even sure I can describe what you felt as you walked through this house on a mountain. I think it was on just the right angle or the walls were just enough crooked to make you feel all out of balance, I actually thought I was going to pass out.  It was cool and freaky all in one. The kids thought it was neat, so I guess that is what was important.

 his legs involuntarily just went that way while he did a pull up.  Mine did the same thing...

 This is Greg and Carrie, our other friends who came camping with us, they are standing on level surfaces and they are supposed to be level with each other, but clearly they are not...
 switch spots, and they are....CRAZY!!
Drew was chosen to try and get this tennis ball to roll down the slope, but he couldn't it totally rolled uphill...water ran uphill too...

 Caleb was chosen to sit on the wall, he thought it was awesome and confusing at the same time.  
What fun!!!

No comments: