Sunday, September 14, 2008

Caleb does the monkey bars

Caleb did the monkey bars all by himself tonight....so exciting. I bribed him with an idog that looks like spiderman.....I originally told him he could have it when he learned how to ride his bike (with training wheels of course), so when I told him that he could have it tonight, I really didn't think he would want to do the monkey bars - he has kindof been afraid of them - and he did it without any problems, so that is what I get for not thinking my son can do something with a little motivation. I am excited that he can do it and hope that he continues to want to do it. Sorry the video is a little dark, I hope you can see it. I may have to take another one during the day....Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jennifer McGregor said...

that's AWESOME, caleb! great job! we are so proud of you!