Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Caleb's first goal

Okay, so the first two games for Caleb were not the best. I was beginning to wonder if he would ever play. He would stand in the middle of the field and either cry or fold his arms and be mad.
I attribute it to the fact that his first two games were at 2:00 and it was hot and during his normal quiet time AND they were getting creamed by bigger and I believe older kids..... The third game was at 8 am and he loved it. He played and ran and kicked the ball. Last night was a makeup game and he scored a goal. He was pretty excited. He and his teammates had fun and enjoyed the game amidst the soccer was lots of web shooting, playing with his shadow, and playing with his friends. Luckily, that is all allowed in the game.....I remember when I was in sports how loud my mom was and I vowed that I would never be that loud or embarras my kid like that....well, hate to say it, but I am that mom....Josh made me be quiet last night....I just couldn't though, I was so excited and had to yell. Oh well, sorry kids, you are just going to have to put up with a proud mom. And yes, I am very proud of all my kids!

No comments: