Monday, February 16, 2009

Garden time......

So, last summer, I decided that I was sick of paying $1.00 for one cucumber and the produce was so rediculously priced that I decided to try my hand at gardening. Here we are planting cucmbers, squash, zuccini, broccoli, carrots, and green beans (okay, we haven't planted the carrots and green beans, but we are going to).....on the other side, closer to the house, we are planting strawberries. I don't have a green thumb, so we will see how well this works. I have managed to keep most of my plants alive in the house. Wish me luck. Does it help to talk to them??????


1 comment:

McGilvray Family said...

Good for you Renae. Simply because I don't have a green thumb either, I am not sure I would even attempt a garden. Can't wait to hear how it turns out. Can I pay you for fresh produce????

Stephanie