Thursday, January 29, 2009

January 28th, 2009

My boy is 5 today!!! He woke up and I swear he looks older....he wanted pancakes and eggs for breakfast. He was supposed to go to school and wear his pj's, but school was cancelled due to the weather....so, he wore his pj's all morning at home.
Since the weather was crappy, we stayed inside all day (except for our trip to ToysRus) so I got the tent and tunnel out and the kids played in that all morning. Can you say "static"? it was funny cuz when she would get out, her hair stuck to her face....
For dinner, Caleb asked for pizza, so that was an easy fix. Grandpa and Grandma Lunn came over for pizza. Grandma Lunn actually went with us to ToysRus. We went there once the ice melted on the roads. Caleb had a bunch of money to spend from his birthday. He got a Marvel Super Hero Squad puzzle, a "Don't Wake Hulk" game, and the Operation game featuring Hulk. We have already put the puzzle together a couple times, and played the games several times as well. All in all, he had a great day. Every year, I make a list of the things I love about my kids. so, since Caleb is 5, these are the 5 things I love about him:
1. He still loves to cuddle with me.
2. His amazing imagination
3. His sweet sweet spirit towards his sister - they play together so well.
4. His sensitive heart
5. His willingness to help with almost any task.
I love you Caleb, you truly are the best son a mom could ask for!









1 comment:

Jennifer McGregor said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALEB!!! He DOES look older, I don't like that! AGGGHHHH! Looks like he had a great time!