Thursday, April 9, 2009

Coloring Eggs

We did our annual coloring of eggs on Tuesday. Every year I decide that our eggs are going to be BEAUTIFUL, and every year I am disappointed. This year it was completely my fault...I didn't add the vinegar to the water and we just sat there wondering why the eggs weren not as vibrant as we were expecting them to be. All in all the kids had no idea that I did it wrong and were thrilled to be participating - that is the main goal right???? We did have fun and the results were pretty good.Here they are showing off their handiwork. The kit came with eye and mouth stickers so they added those for extra beauty.....
Now I am sure you are wondering what Keira was doing during all the fun.....she was having fun of her own.....she thought it was quite funny to put both fingers up her nose, funny that she used the same ones that go in her mouth....fun times

No comments: