Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Baby Girl is ONE!!!

My baby girl is one today!!! I can't believe how quickly the time has flown. She has been such an amazing addition to our family. She has developed a sweet personality. She loves her mom and grandma. I remember when Chloe was little she preferred grandpa and dad, goes to show how different each child is. Caleb and Chloe are pretty fond of her as well. Chloe is such a helper and Caleb does what he can. Here are some random pictures I took today to commemorate my last (hopeful) child turning 1. Thanks Aunt Jenny for the shirt :)


Keira loves to be outside. Anytime she is fussy, a trip outside generally works. She is eating all big people foods now and loves pizza, most casseroles, cereal, any fruit, corn, peas, and most anything I put in front of her. It is crazy to think that one year ago, I was sitting in the hospital waiting for the arrival of Keira. Can you tell I am a little sad that my baby is getting big? She is beautiful in so many ways, I love her dearly. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

No comments: