Saturday, November 21, 2009

Caleb's Thanksgiving feast.

Caleb had his Thanksgiving feast at school on Thursday. It was so cute. I don't know what is wrong with me, but every time I go see him at school performing or getting and award, I am choking back the tears. Is that weird? I have gotten so much more emotional since being a mom.... Here is my sweet boy...
They brought us into the gym to sing some songs, that is his teacher there directing her class. Can you find Caleb? He is the blonde next to a pilgrim and he is wearing bright blue pants.
Caleb and his Indian friends....
Here is his class...
After the program, we got to go and have a "feast" in the cafeteria. Grandma Lunn came to enjoy this special time with us. Caleb had Joe sit with him since his mom and dad couldn't come. It was a great time...and the cafeteria food wasn't too bad...

No comments: