Saturday, November 21, 2009

One crazy week.

Okay, so the 2nd week of November was a very interesting week. To start with, Josh was sick Monday thru Wednesday. Monday I went for a run and decided to go ahead and get my heel checked out. I have had this nagging pain in my heel since about August and just thought it would go away, but it never has. So, instead of living with it, I went to get it checked out. Well, now I find myself in a air cast ($200 later) not able to run or bike (my two favorites right now) and only able to swim (my least favorite). Tuesday, the girls and i went to the store and once we arrived home (the driveway to be precise), Chloe unbuckled herself and climbed in the front seat. Now, before you think I am a bad mom (which I probably am), I have told my kids that they can get out of their seat once we get in the driveway. So, as I backed into the garage, Chloe's head hits the windshield and the windshield cracks. I was super surprised to see that it cracked because she didn't hit it that hard, and she actually laughed at first. Once I showed her the window, she started to cry, mostly because I think she thought it should have hurt. Wednesday....stick with me here....all seemed to be going well until I was making dinner and the kids were playing in the kitchen. Keira decides to stand up in her chair and lean over trying to reach something and in turn the chair topples over and she hits her head on the corner of the island. I know, when it rains it pours, but man, by this time I am feeling like a pretty bad mom. Well, the rest of the week was pretty good. Actually, on Monday night Caleb got the game ball at his baseball game and he was completely thrilled with that. His teacher came too, so that was really a great thing.
On Friday, we went to playgroup at a park, the girls had a great time. We had to leave early because Caleb had a half day.
does she look homeless or what??? I thought it was cute...
The girls on the trampoline
2nd attempt at a family picture....at least this one is better than the first one...maybe the third one will be the best...third time is a charm, right?

No comments: