Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Mall

okay, so we went to the mall today with the intention of getting an Angel from the Angel tree, well, that didn't happen. Although, I did look at some of them and nearly started crying as most of them Needed a coat. I LOVE coats and have so many of them. I am so thankful that God has blessed me with all I could ever need. I am still planning on having the kids do something in the way of giving to others, we just decided Angel Tree wasn't for us this year. Here are some pictures of our time at the mall...
Josh and Keira entertained each other....
Caleb never gets to go to the mall, so he was thrilled to be able to play.
Keira gets her cute on.....
Chloe...we did her hair wacky today...I know, not very wacky, but she thought it was.
A trip to this mall isn't worth it unless you take a ride on the train. The kids love riding on the train and they wave all the way around....

No comments: