Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pictures with Santa

Couldn't resist sharing this with you. Classic picture with my favorite Santa. Keira clearly didn't like the guy, but the other kids were okay with him. Caleb told Santa that he wanted a teddy bear or a DS....Chloe got shy and when Santa asked her, she said teddy bear, so I was quick to remind her that she wanted to ask Santa for a Princess bike or a new doll....I NEEDED them to ask for certain things so I made sure that they got their wishes in, so they would be properly granted. This is a picture of a picture, so the quality is not that great.
We also went to the dollar store and let the kids pick out presents for each other. That was fun, I will post pictures of them wrapping the presents later...we still need to wrap them :)

No comments: