Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Josh

Don't laugh at the picture, but this is the most recent pic I have of Josh and I (that I could find anyway). Today is Josh's birthday and I had to send props out to him. He has been the best husband in the world. I can't imagine my life without him. He is so caring and loving to me (even when I don't deserve it). We have grown so much as individuals and as a couple in the past 9 years it is amazing to me. God has gradually worked His way into every area of our life and we are so happy together. So, in lieu of his birthday, I will share 10 things I love about my husband:
1. He loves me for who I am (that isn't always easy I am sure)
2. He loves the Lord with all his heart.
3. He is a great helper around the house, relieving me of stress and helping out.
4. He shares a lot of the same interests as I do, we generally always have something to talk about (and not always the kids)
5. My love for him grows each moment I see him spending time with the kids, he is really great with them.
6. He does the dishes almost every night.
7. He is my best friend, I get excited for him to come home so I can share with him what happened that day.
8. He gets me (and he still keeps me around....)
9. He is very practical and thorough (drives me nuts, but he balances me out so well)
10. He is so laid back and flexible (which is another great balance to the planner that I am)
Thank you Josh for being the most amazing husband EVER!!!
I LOVE YOU!!

No comments: