Monday, November 22, 2010

Family Pictures

Okay, so me, being the planner that I am, had this great idea to get an awesome family picture on the beach and use it on our Christmas cards. Well, the two older kids acted great, but my little sweetheart wanted nothing to do with pictures....so, I thought this one was funny, and wanted to share it with you. Needless to say, the planner was not a happy camper...(yes, that would be me....) that smile you see, totally a frustrated and trying to be happy kindof smile.
this one turned out okay, minus the fingers in the mouth and hood on the head. Still not my favorite.
The magic of Grandma....she at least got her fingers out of her mouth...
And of course, the Mason family had a perfect photo shoot...
McGregor grandparents...
Mom and Dad - nice eh?
Mother and Father in law - very nice too!!
This smile is the "I love my husband and am so lucky that he is in my life and the father of my children and that he is still alive after the race" smile...
All of these shots were taken within about 8 minutes :) We left early the next morning to head back home....back to normal chaos....

No comments: