Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Oh the joy of spending the day with family. We went to Jeremy and Cindy's house today to celebrate Thanksgiving...We truly have so much to be thankful for. We had an amazing day with an amazing family. We ate way too much, but boy did we enjoy our family. The girls probably put on 3 different dress up outfits each....all adorable. I didn't take a bunch of pictures, so I might have to steal Cindy's pictures for a more comprehensive post. Cindy's house looked amazing, the table was perfect, and the food was spectacular. Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, sweet potato balls, rolls, cranberry salad, green bean casserole....whoever came up with that combination is a genius....I am stuffed as I type this, but yet, my mouth is watering just thinking about the great meal we had - I had it twice - today....yummmmm
I pulled Caleb away from playing the computer with his dad and uncle to play a little bit with his cousins. Good thing Mario was there for him to be another boy in the room....They all had fun playing together.

We did some crafts, stained glass and sand art, lots of fun for the kids....and not too terribly messy.

Here is what I am most thankful for.....

My husband - oh how I love him....
My In-laws - amazing and giving people who I love dearly
Sweet Victoria
Adorable Chloe
Beautiful Bella
Amazing Keira
Cindy -an awesome sister-in-law and amazing hostess.
My sweetheart Caleb
and if I have to, I am thankful for Jeremy - seriously, he is a great uncle and brother-in-law and I am so thankful that we are privileged enough to have him in our family :)
and last, but certainly not least, I am super thankful that Josh and I came home alone tonight.....kids are staying with Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Cindy tonight and Josh and I are going shopping at midnight....woo hoo.

Happy Thanksgiving. Count your Blessings!!!

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Loved your post! LOL! I need to steal that pic of all the cousins. I am so greatful to have you in my life to, seriously, thank you!!!