Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Carving Pumpkins

Well, we waited till the last minute, but we did it, we carved pumpkins. I honestly can't remember doing this as a kid, but we had fun and I can say that I am glad we only do it once a year.....what a slimy mess!!!
The girls didn't seem to mind


Caleb had a plastic bag on his hand and still hated it...this was simply for a picture, I think he may have pulled out 3 seeds and then he was done.
Josh and Chloe designed their own
I tried carmelizing the seeds this year and they were pretty good, better than just baking them like we have in previous years.
The finished product...Josh and Chloe's is on the left and mine is on the right.
our attempt at a family picture....not a great angle, but it was a great night.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Very cool expression on the pumpkin on the right! Your kids are growing as fast as mine are. We miss y'all, and hope to see you over Thanksgiving!

Love,
Ashley