Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Parties at school

So, I admit, I pile things on myself thinking I am super woman and then get all stressed out and worry, but it almost always falls into place no matter what I do or don't do....definitely not super woman. This year having two kids in school has been very different. I am trying super hard to try and keep everything separate, but starting at the beginning of the year, I had stuff all mixed up, paperwork went to the wrong teacher and that was just the beginning. Well, I am happy to say, I have found a system, so we are doing alright now. I am not officially the room mom for either class, but I am helping in each. Luckily the parties were at two different times, so I got to go to both parties and take some pictures :)
Keira tagged along too
craft time
So, here was the schedule....Drop Chloe off at 12:45, go to Caleb's classroom and help with the pumpkin project, Chloe's party from 1:15-2:15, set up for Caleb's party at 2:50-3:45, head out to the farm to set up for the trunk or treat party that I helped organize...(more from that in the next post)

Caleb's class did a pumpkin activity where they weighed the pumpkin, checked to see if it floated, made some estimations and checked their guesses. They did have to dig out the seeds and Miss Beltz had plastic gloves for Caleb (she's the best), so he did the activity with out too much complaining...

weighing his pumkin
After Chloe's party, I went back for Caleb's party. Here he is with some of his friends...
He found Luigi and thought that was soo cool
Having a snack
next up, halloween night....

No comments: