Monday, October 13, 2008

Keria is 6 months!


My baby girl is 6 months old. She is so sweet and wonderful. She is eating solid foods and loving them. She is not quite crawling, but scooting around pretty easily. She can sit up all by herself now. I still put a pillow behind her for those infrequent falls. She loves mom....of course because I have the goods :) She smiles at everyone and is quite the talker. She has a very loud voice, but I think she has realized that she has to speak up to be heard in this family (both sides). She is very flexible and amazingly enough, all three of my kids have quiet/nap time at the same time everyday. What a lucky mom I am .

3 comments:

Rochel said...

She's so cute :) Do we get that picture?

The Pursifull Family said...

Cute!!! I didn't get a chance to follow those instructions yet on that email you sent today, but our blog is: thepursifulls.blogspot.com

Cyn said...

Ahh, the adorable rug shot! Cute! Like your new background decor.