Friday, January 23, 2009

Not for weak stomachs......

Just had to share a story with you....only my sister Rochel will completely appreciate the irony of it....last night about 2 am, I woke to Caleb hollering for me. Knowing he had to throw up or was in the process of it, I go running in there and yes, he is throwing up....here is the ironic part.....he is on the top bunk and leaning over the bars projectile throwing up. Okay, Chloe is on the bottom bunk sleeping away (luckily, it only got on her clothes not stuck in her hair - sorry Rochel). Now to top it all off, he throws up more than I have ever seen him throw up and let me just tell you, it is all over the room. On the door to the closet, his dresser, the doll house, the little pink couch, the door to the hallway, the cubbies with their toys in it, and of course the sheets....I am not exaggerating. So, Rochel, I got what was coming to me x10. Caleb is now the winner for throwing up from the top bunk.

The sweet child laid on the family room floor eating an icy pop and as he is laying there (with a bowl), he realizes he needs to throw up again. Worried that he will spill his icy pop (also probably knowing that mom wouldn't want him to just set it down), he says, "take this please!" - he used his manners right before throwing up. I guess I should be proud that I have at least taught him to say please, right? I just had to share that story....sorry if it grossed you out :)

2 comments:

Rochel said...

That sounds terrible! Thanks for NOT posting pictures of that :) That definately tops my vomit in the hair story...

Jennifer McGregor said...

MIGHT have jinxed you on that one as my coworkers and I were telling projectile puking stories at work last night, oh, around 2am. Caleb is definately the winner! Nothing like a top bunk. Ben is "thinking about" getting rid of his bunk beds and I'm sure when I relay this story, he will be all for it. He CERTAINLY won't let Carly sleep up there ever again!! HILARIOUS! Hope Caleb is better soon:)