Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pictures of Keira

I just had to share some pictures of my almost 10 month old Keira. She continues to be the joy of our lives (along with the other two children, of course). She is so easy going and loves to be around people. She loves her mom and will eat almost anything. She is pulling up and getting into EVERYTHING.....Chloe loves to pick her up and get her out of the kitchen...she is actually really good at it. Just yesterday, I was in the bathroom and the girls were in the closet in Chloe's room playing. When I came out from the bathroom, Keira was in the family room with her bucket of toys tipped over so she could play. I asked Chloe how she got there (she could have crawled, but she isn't that fast), and Chloe simply said, "I carried her". Well, I am trying to stress the importance of being careful and NOT carrying her around as she could trip and fall on top of Keira, or she could drop her, but she insists "I not drop her"....we shall see....

No comments: