Saturday, May 23, 2009

Having fun with the cousins.

Okay, so Cindy and I decided that we were going to spend Tuesdays this summer together, taking turns going to each other's house. This past Tuesday we went to their house and the kids had so much fun. I brought the slip n slide and we got the backyard quite wet. So, with the pictures I took, I decided to come up with a story of how they all got wet.......here goes.....

"Come on Keira, it is lots of fun to play in the mud, your mom won't care if you get your clothes all muddy....." Note: Jeremy's kids can be pretty convincing......they are after all, Jeremy's kids and they are pretty darn cute too.
Bella, quite sure she will love it heads directly over to the mud puddle....as Keira inches slowly towards it....."where is mom....is she looking? Maybe just a dip in the mud puddle won't be too bad....."
"Hi mom, I got a little wet....are you mad? oh, silly me, how can you be mad at this face????"

Well, in the end, Bella and Victoria enjoyed the mud puddle....(my kids did too, I just liked the twist on this story better:)

"Ewww....I am not getting near the mud, I will get my precious new bathing suit dirty...." she did like her new suit, isn't it cute? All in all, she wasn't a fan of the water at all, so she really didn't want to get in the mud puddle or play on the slip-n-slide.
"I think I will just stay back here, otherwise, Victoria's sweet face might convince me to get in the mud puddle"......

Thanks Cindy for a great playdate, see you next time!!!!

1 comment:

Cyn said...

I'm rolling laughing- great storyline! This must have been when I was inside.