Thursday, June 18, 2009

Concert in the park

On Monday nights during the month of June, Allen has a famiy concert in the park night. We went with our good friends, Paul and Sarah. We had so much fun. The theme of the night was Salsa music. It made me want to take salsa lessons....doubt that will happen. Anyway, Sarah made stromboli and salad and we had a picnic while we enjoyed the music.
The kids finished eating and went down to the front to dance. They were so tired at the end of the night. They ran and danced for nearly two hours. We did end up going down and dancing with them, but we got tired out way faster than they did. Can you find my two kids in this picture???? Can't wait to go again.Chloe is wearing a bright green shirt and Caleb is wearing a red shirt...hope that helps.

1 comment:

Rochel said...

I see them :)
Edgar has always wanted to take Salsa lessons...I have refused b/c my hips just don't move like that...