Friday, July 3, 2009

Day One with Rick and Kristi's gang

My brother Rick and his family (Kristi -wife- and four kids) came for a visit. Grandma Lunn had just purchased a inflatable water slide and so we had to go check it out (and make sure there were no holes in it or anything wrong with it). The kids had a blast playing and sliding. Here are some pics of the kids enjoying Grandma's water slide, I am sure there will be plenty
more pics like this as the summer goes on....smart move Grandma.

Caleb
Adriana
Isaiah

There is a climbing wall in the middle and the boys were pros at it very quickly

Chloe wasn't a big fan of the slide, but I am sure she will warm up as the summer goes on.By the way, Julean and Keira loved it too, I just didn't get any good pictures. Day two coming soon.....

1 comment:

Sweet Blessings said...

This looks like so much fun!!! It has been raining silly here the past few days-the sunshine, water and smiles makes me want to jump in on the fun with my kids! lol! Blessings! Amanda:)