Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Father's Day.....

My husband is the best father in the world. I am a bit of a procrastinator when it comes to posting, but I am doing it nonetheless. Every morning before Josh leaves for work, he gives me a kiss (mind you I am asleep and only half remember it....). He comes home every day almost always before 5 and the kids are always excited for him to be home. He jumps on the trampoline with them and they have so much fun. He puts them to bed every night telling them stories, praying with them, and reading them books. The kids love their dad. He is very interactive with the kids and always willing to take at least one of them with him when he runs errands. I couldn't have asked for a better father to my children.

Happy Father's Day Sweetie, even though it is a month late, I love you and am so thankful for all you do with the kids!

No comments: