Monday, September 7, 2009

My Alpha Wolf......

Look at all the kids that Caleb goes to school with....crazy!!!

The second week of school and my son is already getting an award....they are finally figuring out what I already knew....I am a mother of a superstar. Caleb was this week's Alpha Wolf. Each class has an Alpha Wolf award each Friday. This goes to a student who does all the right things and makes good choices. Being the Alpha Wolf is a big deal....you get to be the line leader, teacher's helper, and I am sure many other important roles. You also get to take Mr. Cuddles (post on him later) home for the weekend. You get to take him on all your family adventures (lucky for us, we are going to the lake this weekend - lots of fun to be had for Mr. Cuddles)...anway, we are super happy for Caleb and very proud parents.

Here is Caleb getting his award from his teacher...
Wooo Hooo!!!

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Very proud of you Caleb!
~Aunt Cindy