Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Play group fun

We went to the wooden park for playgroup on Friday and were pleasantly surprised that there was a new splash pad there. Well, I didn't take a bunch of pictures there, but here is a cute one of Chloe.....no bathing suit, but she still had a bunch of fun....so did Keira by the way.
Halie and Chloe swing on the tire swing....hard to do with just one person on it, so they got on together and had a bunch of fun
This was Keira's first big swing on your own experience. I tried to get her to look up at me, but I think she was concentrating on not letting go or falling off....definitely need more practice....
Capturing the cuteness of my baby.....
Okay, totally off the subject, but I have to share this story with you. Every morning before school, I pray with Caleb that he will make good choices, be nice, obey the teacher, etc....well, most mornings I forget and we remember half way to school - we walk every day - so we stop in the middle of the sidewalk and pray. Well, yesterday on our way to pick Caleb up from school, Chloe - who rides her big wheel bike - stops in the middle of the sidewalk and says, "Mom, we need to pray!" so we stopped and prayed. That isn't all, we came home, played, had dinner, and Josh and I headed out while Grandma came and watched the kids (fantasy football draft night). We were in the garage and Caleb comes running out and says, "Mom, I need to pray with you!", so I kneel down and hold his hands like we always do and HE proceedes to pray for Josh and I to have a safe trip and to have fun and come home safely...talk about your heart swelling....I was so proud of him and the initiative he took. Makes me so happy that I started this tradition with him and I just hope that I can keep doing it until the day he graduated high school. Thought you would enjoy that story of sweetness from my two older children. LOVE THEM!!!

No comments: