Tuesday, September 1, 2009

T-ball practice

This season, Caleb decided that he was going to do baseball (don't call it t-ball, he will correct you, it is baseball)....he thinks he is going to be really good at it since he is SOOO good at it on the WII..... He actually isn't too bad...he is on a beginner team and one of the older kids, so he should have some success....you know being the older and much wiser one....I can tell already that he will be bored in the outfield, but hopefully, he will catch on that the whole game of baseball is SOOOO exciting (that was for Ryan and Rochel, mom and dad too). All kidding aside, I am excited for him, I hope he likes it. I really want him to find something that he loves to do and stick with it.
After hitting the ball, they get to run the bases. This is Caleb's seriously focused face...cracked me up.
They ran around the bases just for practice....some of the 4 year olds didn't have a clue as to which way to run, so the games should be quite entertaining.
I will post later about his first game tonight. Hopefully, it will be fun for all involved :) You may even be hearing me say that baseball is super exciting and mean it!!!

No comments: