Friday, April 16, 2010

Coloring Eggs and Decorating Cookies

So Easter weekend was here and I hadn't done our traditional coloring of Eggs. So, I got Keira down for her nap (didn't want to have her spill all the coloring on herself like her big sister), and the kids, Grandma, and I colored eggs. Not nearly as exciting as it usually is, I kindof felt rushed....anyway, doesn't matter anyway as the kids had fun and that is what matters to me.
Chloe really loved doing this.

When Keira woke up, we decided to decorate cookies. I wanted to send some with Caleb to school (they had school on Good Friday and were having a picnic). Here are the cookies that each kid got to decorate.....


Decorating.....


Caleb's finished product...
Chloe's finished product.....
Ummmm.....Keira's finished product - she started out with 3 and ended up with this....
Again, we had fun and that is what matters.

1 comment:

Jennifer McGregor said...

Can Keira make ME some cookies?!?!!?! That was hilarious! Caleb and Chloe's cookies look pretty good! Aunt Rochel would be proud!