Friday, April 16, 2010

The Girls' new room

Here are the pictures....finally. The girls room is complete. This view is inside the room looking at the closet.
Here we are standing by the closet looking at the door that goes out to the rest of the house.
Standing at the door looking into the room...
And finally, my favorite wall, the wall you see when you walk into the room. The polka dots turned out great. I actually painted the profile picture hanging up, aren't you impressed? The girls love their new room and I had SOO much fun putting it together...
Chloe helped out with the painting...this picture should have been at the beginning, but I did it wrong....
A big change, don't you think?
Caleb's room, coming up....

1 comment:

Rochel said...

The room looks amazing! Could you please come and design OUR girl's room? I'm so bad at that...