Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Keira!!!

So, we got home and got busy planning Keira's Colorado party. Last year, having a bunch of her friends and planning games just didn't go over well. So, we invited the families of her friends and just had a cookout and let the kids play, we had cake and presents, but didn't make a big deal or make her be the center of attention...however, as you will see, she is warming up to the attention...

getting ready for the cake..
enjoying the cake that I spent a very long time on and failed to take any good pictures of.....argghhh!


presents...after she opened each present, she went and gave each kid a hug....


she got a bunch of care bears and some fun crafts and several other things....we had a great time and she felt very special.
Now....my yearly tradition....4 things I love about Keira:
1. She has a very helpful heart. She loves to help me with any job I am working on - even the toilets.
2. She loves with her whole heart. She gives the best hugs.
3. She has an independent spirit. Hardly ever wants me to help her with stuff...
4. She loves her family and wants to always be with us.

How can you not love this girl?

No comments: