Wednesday, May 23, 2012

May.....

So, I totally thought I had not taken pictures at the Mason's house until I uploaded more pics on my camera. So, here is the rest of our Easter pics. We had a fabulous lunch with friends and the kids had fun with the egg hunt....






The hosts of the party....
The second grade put on a musical performance, poor Caleb was all stuffed up and didn't get to sing his solo....or rather opted out of it because he thought he sounded funny (I'm not gonna lie, he totally sounded funny). He had come home early that day with a stomachache, so I applaud him for even going that night...
Caleb joined the Landsharks running club and he did great. He wasn't the fastest, but he had a great attitude and did his best....
Halie running too.
Field day fun....my camera wasn't sure how to handle all the light....




The kids had a character award assembly...

Chloe got the caring award - perfect for her 100%

Caleb got the fairness award - perfect for him...

Today we got to watch the Thunderbirds do an air show for the Air Force graduation. Pretty Spectacular!!


We have a very busy summer ahead of us, so if I stay on top of it, you will enjoy the summer with us, otherwise, see you in the Fall when things settle down!!

No comments: