Monday, January 11, 2010

"Christmas" morning

Christmas morning came in a hurry. We stayed up way too late the night before enjoying adult time, however, I had to get up to make my yearly cinnamon rolls, so I was the first one up. That was okay because no sooner was I up and in the kitchen making cinnamon rolls than Ben and Carly were up. Carly amused me by crawling into the kitchen hissing like a cat....not my idea of a "good morning aunt Renae", but it made me laugh. They were ready to open the gifts and I think my kids were the last to arrive/wake up, so of course we started with the reading of the Christmas story which most of us know by heart now, but it is a timeless story, so I will never bore of hearing it. Here are some cute pics of each kid opening presents....
Grandma and Grandpa McGregor came over to watch the kids and of course get their presents too. It was a great morning, quite chaotic, but fun all the same. I think Chloe won the prize for best reaction, if you can't see her face in that picture, I think you can click on it, it was priceless.

No comments: