Monday, January 11, 2010

Swimming in Michigan....

We swam quite a bit this year...with no snow, we decided that we should just swim more. Caleb got to be really confident in swimming in the deep end...making me a bit nervous, but even more sure that I needed to get him signed up for swim lessons then a swim team if he wants to try that out. Chloe got a bit braver too. She was a bit nervous at first, but she loved it once she got in. I am hoping that she will learn how to swim this summer. Keira could have done without it most of the time, however, she did love the goggles....one night she took a pair to bed with her....
Jennifer had the right idea, staying dressed and out of the water. I was okay as long as I was moving, but it was cold when you got out. After a couple days of swimming, I made mom turn the heat up...then it was much better.... Caleb and all the other older kids loved jumping in the deep end, doing cannonballs and generally just having a great time.
Some great posers, don't you think????

1 comment:

Sarah said...

great pics and synopsis of the trip! felt like i was there with you! thanks for sharing it!