Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bowling fun

So, some of our bowling alleys offered free bowling for kids all summer (2 games per day only have to pay for shoes). We signed up and have only gone once, but we are planning on going this week again. The kids loved it and believe it or not, Keira beat both kids, both games.....I didn't really help her either. She just had the best aim off the ramp I guess. Needless to say, they had fun and that is what matters.


Her winning pose....
Maybe if we bowl a lot this summer, one day, my kids will be as good as Uncle Johnny, or I could show them Uncle Ryan's donkey kick style....hmmmm take a guess as to which route I will choose....

2 comments:

Rochel said...

Way to go Keira! That's hilarious. I think every child related to Ryan should have some sort of extravagant reaction to a good throw...

Jennifer McGregor said...

ALL your posts are adorable! What cute cute kids!!!!