Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day

Lucky for me, I have the best dad, father-in-law, and father of my kids that anyone woman would ever want. I have been really bad about taking my camera with me this month. It is nearly over and I have only bowling pictures and a few pictures of Josh with the kids. The kids really do love their dad and are always so excited when he gets home from work and can spend time with them. I think their favorite thing to do with him is to wrestle on the bed or play on the trampoline or have him chase them at the park. He is very treasured here in our house.
June has been a really busy month. Here are some highlights:
1. Caleb started gymnastics
2. VBS at our church
3. I got my boot off - YIPEE
4. Josh has been training almost daily for his big race
5. Caleb is doing swim lessons this week
6. Visit from family in Iowa - spent almost the whole weekend at Grandma's house
7. Josh graduated from the Iron Men of God program he has been doing for the last 9 months
8. Lots of playgroups and park visits
9. Started craft days here at the house.
10. Today was the first day we actually went to a pool. Chloe put her head under the water and went in without her lifejacket. I was super proud of her as this is a big accomplishment for her. She jumped in with out being caught (she could touch the bottom) and I am really hoping this is the summer she learns to swim.

So, I am going to be better about blogging and taking pictures...we have a lot of fun stuff planned for the summer, so I have to keep up with this or I will never get caught up. Until next time!!!

No comments: