Friday, June 25, 2010

Craft Day

So, I decided a few months ago that I wanted to do a craft day this summer with some of my kids' friends. So every Friday for 6 weeks, we meet up at our house and do a craft. I ordered crafts from Oriental Trading and today we had our 3rd craft day. The first week was bug week. The girls made lady bugs and the boys made bug magnifying glass and we had dirt for snack. The second week we made sand art, the girls did ice cream cone necklaces and the boys made star key chains and we had goldfish for snack. This week we had country western day. The girls colored wooden horses and the boys made cowboys. I initially bought bracelets for the girls to make, but they were too hard for even me to do, so I went to Michael's and got an easier craft. So, here are some pictures from this week. Oh, and our snack was trail mix.....I will do better at taking pictures next week when we have 4th of July theme....

Here is Caleb enjoying his snack..
The girls coloring (Chloe, Keira, Austyn, Ashlyn, and Naomi).

We have a total of 8 girls and 7 boys doing the craft days, so you didn't get to see all the kids, but I will try and get group shots next week.

No comments: