Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Caleb graduates from Kindergarten

Caleb graduated from Kindergarten and I was so proud of him. He had a wonderful year, made so many great friends, and had an AWESOME teacher. I had fun getting back into the school and doing things with him in his class. Here he is with his class walking into the gym.
Getting his hug/diploma from his teacher....I really need to figure out how to take a better indoor picture. My flash takes too long to reset so I couldn't get a bunch of pictures of him walking across the stage....
Here are all the Kindergartners singing for the parents. Can you find Caleb?
After the ceremony, the parents were invited to have a picnic and play outside with the kids. I took a bunch of pictures and decided just to include the couple that Caleb was in. Here he is with CJ, probably his best friend. They go to the same church, so they already knew each other before starting school, and amazingly enough, they were in the same class.
Hayden, Alex, Skyler, Caleb, and CJ....
Congrats buddy, so proud of you!

1 comment:

Rochel said...

WAY TO GO CALEB!