Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Chloe is 4....finally

So, I know I am a little behind in my blog, but I am catching up and have every intention of staying caught up after this. Here are some pics I took of Chloe on her birthday....almost a month ago....she is pretty adorable isn't she?
and flexible...we went and got her nails done for her birthday...she picked purple and green...not my first choice, but she was sure proud of it :)
She also got some tatoos/stickers that were pretty cute too...

Just in case you didn't know how old she was....
That evening we had a family party at the house....we served the kids spaghetti o's at Chloe's request. They played on Grandma's waterslide and had a bunch of fun.

Bella
Caleb
Chloe and Victoria
Halie
Austin
Eating spaghetti o's
Happy Birthday my sweet girl!


As always, I would like to share 4 things I love about Chloe:
1. She is super loving and always willing to give a hug and kiss.
2. She is very helpful and always helps me and her brother and sister do things.
3. She loves to sit and read or color or do a craft, and I love to do it with her.
4. She is giving. She almost never fails to give up what she has so that her sister will be happy (or just stop crying and screaming)..very unselfish.

Chloe lights up my life and I thank God every day for bringing her to me and allowing me the privilege of being her mom.

No comments: