Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Saturday night...

Saturday night (after Chloe's build a bear party, actual party, and presents) we went to the Purple Cow for dinner. I had this great idea because right outside off the patio, there is a splash pad, and I was looking forward to letting the kids play in the water and mom and dad and Josh and I getting to talk and watch the kids play. Well, instead, there was a Jazz concert going on, which wasn't half bad, but the kids were slightly disappointed that they couldn't get wet. But, they did fine eating knowing that we would go to get ice cream and play at the grass maze afterwards...


After we got done eating, we went to the grass maze and let the kids play. I finally got a good picture of the kids with my mom and dad.
After the grass maze, we went to Cold Stone and had ice cream....yummy...after that, we all crashed at home...

No comments: