Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mother's Day

So I got a good picture of my kids with my parents, but can't seem to get a good one of me with them. Happy Mother's day :)



So, I was lucky enough to spend Mother's day with my wonderful mom. I am also very lucky to have such an amazing woman in my life. She has taught me so much stuff and has ALWAYS been there for me. I can't imagine life any other way than having her in my life. Thank you mom for all you have done for me. I love you so much and am so glad that I was able to spend the weekend with you.
And, yet another great picture of my kids with mom and dad....

1 comment:

Rochel said...

I just read all your entries :) So cute. I can't wait to hang out with mom and dad too...
Tell Caleb Congrats on the wolf thing...that's cool.
Very fun pictures! I like the one of Chloe flying through the air :)