Friday, August 7, 2009

Kindergarten playgroup

Caleb had a playgroup today with some new friends that are going to be going to the same school as he is. They had lots of fun playing together. This is Brady. His dad was just getting home from Japan today so they didn't stay very long, but they had fun in the splash pad and at the park.

Here he is, my big boy all grown up and ready for Kindergarten, almost every day he asks me, "Mom, when do I start school?" He is very ready, I am pretty sure I am ready too.
This is CJ a long time friend of Caleb's. He and Caleb are pretty crazy when they are together and so we (CJ's mom and I) are secretly hoping they are NOT in the same class together. We wouldn't want to do that to the teacher... There was another boy Alex that came late, and for some reason I didn't take his picture....we are going to try and get together one more time before school starts, so hopefully I will be sure and take his picture.
I had to steal a shot of my little Keira. She had lots of fun playing in the water, as always....
This cracked me up. At one point, Caleb and Alex were off playing, so CJ and Chloe started playing together and they were holding hands almost the whole time. I thought it was super cute....who knows what that means.....

No comments: