Friday, August 7, 2009

Update on Sharon

For those of you who know and follow this blog, I wanted to let you know the status of Sharon, who lost her husband last week. Clearly this is still all so raw and fresh for her and she has a lot of decisions to make. She buried Matt yesterday in Atlanta and is on her way back here for a couple days. Not sure what she is planning after her family leaves (if she will go with them or stay here).

The funeral was really nice. It was definitely a tear jerker as the men who prayed and gave the eulogy were all choked up and they played "I can only imagine" and that is so true for us, we can only imagine what it will be like to stand in front of God, and Matt doesn't have to imagine any more, lucky for him.

Keep praying for Sharon as she makes so many decisions, she has no family here, so my guess is that she will go back to Florida with her parents, but she might be a stronger person than I would be, so you just never know. I will let you know when I find out what she is planning. I know she covets your prayers and feels them.

No comments: